From now on, you can filter any ad pattern and choose which products should be advertised via the chosen ad pattern as well! Every ad pattern is enabled by default and applicable for all products but you can set following rules/filters for the right product text ads.
- Always enabled – text ad pattern/template will be always active/enabled and immediately created for all products
- Always paused – text ad pattern will be paused – suitable if you would like to pause some ad patterns for the future
- Enabled for specific tag values – text ad pattern will be enabled only for those products which meet conditions (for example as you can see on the image, where we chose some product category)
- Enabled for numerical tag values – ad pattern will be applied for those products which meet numeric conditions – when you want to filter products by their prices
- Enabled if tag filled – very often used when customers want to add only those products which have something (some value) in the chosen tag -> example: you will choose tag <sale_price> which means that you will create text ads (ad pattern) only for products with the sale price!
- Enabled if tag NOT filled – ad pattern will be applied only for those products which do not have filled some chosen tag
- Do not create – very unique settings! If this option is checked – ad pattern will be not even created in the Google Ads campaign. If it was previously, those text ads will be removed. Suitable for text ad pattern creation before you want to use them -> for example for seasonal activities or so…
ECHIS (External Changes Integration System)
During turning on / off of ad patterns, BlueWinston uses ECHIS (External Changes Integration System). The customer is able to use his own scripts for pausing text ads. BlueWinston turn on only that text ad, which was not manually paused by human beings or external script! If text ad has to be paused according to some BlueWinston’s rules -> it will be done and text ad will be paused!